-->

Simply Sparkly Pattern

I was born in texas and I sew since I was a child. I'm a seamstress's daughter. I graduated as a teacher and taught for 20 years. I quit the profession to have my own confection and shop.

I developed my own modeling method and wrote a book to spread it, Practical Modeling for the Making of Quilts. I created this blog to provide molds and cutting and sewing tips and quilt. Hope you like it.very quilt is so special that it becomes part of our life ...

Quilt is very easy and useful for decorative pieces that certainly complete the look of the home and the environment. Giving some comfort and making everything even more elegant, beautiful and charming, above all, this quilt will be very beautiful for sofa and bed as well. Here this work is described in beautiful colors, however, it is only a suggestion.

NEXT ARTICLE NEXT
PREVIOUS ARTICLE PREVIOUS
NEXT ARTICLE NEXT
PREVIOUS ARTICLE PREVIOUS
 

Online Visitors